Manage your account choices and privacy settings, update your account information, pay fines and charges, contact a library staff person to help you and more.
- Update your address, email and home library
- Change your password (PIN)**
- Forgot your password (PIN)?**
- Contact us
Manage my account through My MCL
- See Sign up for My MCL for step-by-step instructions to get started.
- See How to use My MCL to learn all about this new service.
- Get answers to your questions from any My MCL page. Just click the orange Help button in the upper right corner.
- Review My MCL privacy settings.*
Manage my account through the Classic Catalog
- You do not need to sign up for My MCL to make changes to your account. If you prefer, you can continue using the Classic Catalog.
Manage my account by phone, chat, email or text.
Manage my account information in person
- Visit any library location.
Pay fines and charges
Pay online, by phone, chat, mail or in person. Learn more about fines and charges.
Suspend, freeze or cancel a hold
- You can cancel, pause (in My MCL) or freeze (in the Classic Catalog) your holds. A suspended or frozen hold will continue to move up the list but will not be made ready to pick up until you activate it (in My MCL) or unfreeze it (in the Classic Catalog). In My MCL, your suspended and cancelled holds appear on a different tab than your active holds.
**Your password and PIN are the same thing. We're calling it a password now because it can have 4-10 letters or numbers, instead of numbers only. Your existing PIN will continue to work, and you do not need to change it unless you wish to.